Callhounds Global is looking for Customer Support Specialists to assist customers with technical concerns and queries.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with common help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish the reputation of the brand which offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share it with the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
Requirements and skills
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our home device industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Bachelor’s Degree holder is a plus
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
To apply for this job please visit careers.callhounds.com.